Date: 5/1/18 7:22 am
From: Bill Thurman <bill.masterofmusic...>
Subject: Re: STOP on "enviro-fascists"
Thanks, Joe. I will stop myself as well. I've said all I can say. I'll just
go off with close friends for the rest of my life and enjoy birds and
animals while they're still around and while I'm still around. You won't
much see me around this list anymore. It's practically useless.

On Tue, May 1, 2018, 08:48 Joseph C. Neal <joeneal...> wrote:

> Our list-owner, Kim Smith, is no longer with us to issue a STOP order, but
> I would like to suggest we voluntarily STOP on comments about my post on
> "enviro-fascists." I'm pretty sure Kim would have stopped us by now. It is
> a topic in which I am intensely interested, but the ARBIRD-L is not an
> appropriate place for it. I mentioned it because I had brought up Rachael
> Carson at the AAS meeting. I will STOP myself now.

Join us on Facebook!