Date: 5/1/18 6:28 am
From: Bill Thurman <bill.masterofmusic...>
Subject: Re: Rachael Carson and "enviro-fascists"
I'll make my comments as brief as possible. The human race is on a
collision course with Reality, worse than any "asteroid " that they could
have ever dreamed of. With 8 billion and more coming they will have gone
beyond the pale. They ("we") are now the ultimate junk species. All birds
are sacred compared with a species like "us". When the numbers have spun
further out of control than they are now, wildlife and rare species will be
devastated to a point that makes "now" look mild. The most horrifying
plagues of new diseases, wars and environmental breakdowns will occur and
the earth will be littered with dead humans everywhere, thereby bringing
some relief to all the madness. Somehow the earth will survive "us" but
it's a gigantic question whether "we" will survive the hell that we've made
of the earth. That's all for now, folks.

Bluewater Bill - Bill Thurman

PS you can sanctimoniously criticize all you want. I don't give a damn.

Join us on Facebook!