Date: 4/30/18 9:04 pm
From: eric masterson <erictheirish...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Sunapee
Astounded by Dylan's report of circa 250 Bonaparte's Gulls this morning,
and needing Little Gull for my inland waterbird list, and watching
frustrated as Western Mass picked up several during this recent fallout, I
headed up this evening after work. Bingo. One almost full summer bird in
amongst the bonaparte's gulls. The lake glassed off just before dusk and I
was able to get an exact count of the bonaparte's - 300 birds!!!

Many thanks to Dylan for a) keeping tabs on this waterbody, and b) getting
the word out on the birds this morning. I wouldn't have gone up otherwise.
There is a reasonable chance they will be there in the morning. They went
to roost as I left at dusk, and the weather is only so-so overnight.

What a fallout, and all the more so because many of the most important
sites got great coverage.

List at the link.

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S45128770