Date: 4/30/18 7:38 pm
From: 'Preheim, Kelly' <Kelly.Preheim...> [sd-birds] <sd-birds-noreply...>
Subject: [sd-birds] Great-tailed Grackle Douglas county
Some First-of-Year birds and a rare bird today in Armour, South Dakota in Douglas county:

Great-tailed Grackle high in a tree above my yard putting on quite a musical rendition.

Brown Thrashers rummaging in a Lilac bush on my way to school.

Chimney Swifts flying over town this evening.

A Yellow Warbler seen while birding with my young Chickadee Bird Club kids after school.

I have photos of the Great-tailed Grackle on my Flickr site:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/rookiebirder

Kelly Preheim

Armour, SD

"If a child is to keep alive his inborn sense of wonder, he needs the companionship of at least one adult who can share it rediscovering with him the joy, excitement, and mystery of the world we live in." ~ Rachel Carson

Join us on Facebook!