Date: 4/30/18 2:33 pm
From: Bob And Nancy <blnllaval...>
Subject: Re: A Baltimore Oriole Note
Well they were really filling up here about noon today.
Had 6 Baltimore Orioles, 2 female and 4 males driving the hummingbirds crazy at two of my 3 feeders. At the same time, had male and female Rose-breasted grosbeaks, Blue Grosbeak male and female and Indigo Bunting at the tray feeder. The Orioles were also eating at the suet feeder. Very active day.
Bob Laval
Heavener

Sent from my iPad

> On Apr 30, 2018, at 3:32 PM, Jerry Davis <jwdavis...> wrote:
>
> We are fortunate to have the Baltimore Orioles for a few days and there have been many posts on this already but I want to add a note. Should you not have an Oriole feeder or oranges, Cantaloupe and watermelon slices work very well. I have orioles feeding on oranges and cantaloupe at the moment. Enjoy the moment and the fact that these birds made it across the Gulf and celebrate the great migration event that we have each year. This is the time to help them and other birds fill up for the rest of the journey.
>
> Jerry Wayne Davis
> Hot Springs

Join us on Facebook!