Date: 4/30/18 1:33 pm
From: Jerry Davis <jwdavis...>
Subject: A Baltimore Oriole Note
We are fortunate to have the Baltimore Orioles for a few days and there have been many posts on this already but I want to add a note. Should you not have an Oriole feeder or oranges, Cantaloupe and watermelon slices work very well. I have orioles feeding on oranges and cantaloupe at the moment. Enjoy the moment and the fact that these birds made it across the Gulf and celebrate the great migration event that we have each year. This is the time to help them and other birds fill up for the rest of the journey.

Jerry Wayne Davis
Hot Springs

Join us on Facebook!