Date: 4/30/18 11:25 am
From: Keith de Noble <kdenoble...>
Subject: Re: overrun with orioles
Good afternoon.

At our little piece of heaven on Wye Mountain 3 different species have
shown up in the past couple weeks that have not been sighted around our
feeders in the past:
Indigo Buntings, Rose-Breasted Grosbeak, and Baltimore Orioles.

The Summer Tanagers have returned which makes at least 7 years where at
least one mating pair took up residence.

--
*Keith de Noble*

Join us on Facebook!