Date: 4/30/18 11:20 am
From: Carol Joan Patterson <0000003a0ccbe138-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: overrun with orioles
This must be a very good year for orioles - and Rose-breasted grosbeaks.  We've had several grosbeaks at our feeder over a number of days, and probably two different male Baltimore Orioles on different days.  Today at Woolsey, rather unexpectedly, Donald Ouellette and I saw a female Rose-breasted Grosbeak (I believe the first I've ever seen there) and had several sightings of at least 2 Baltimore Orioles.  Donald is certain there were many more, as they all were coming from one direction and leaving in the opposite.  There may have been a female Orchard Oriole, but id uncertain.  I love it when these lovely birds are here in numbers in spring.

Joanie

Join us on Facebook!