Date: 4/30/18 11:24 am
From: Ron Harrower <rharrower...> [hmbirds] <hmbirds-noreply...>
Subject: [HMBirds] Wright's Loop goodies
Despite a general wish to stay in a cozy, warm place, Scott's email
about a Blue-gray Gnatcatcher stressing him in a good way (eustess),
got me out. I found a or perhaps the BG Gnatcatcher and many other
birds. There are about 75 Ring-billed Gulls on the mud flats,
frequently chasing the shorebirds. There are a lot of Greater and
Lesser Yellowlegs, a few Solitary Sandpipers, a Spotted Sandpiper, 2
Least Sandpipers, a Dunlin, 2 Pectoral Sandpipers and many Killdeer.
Two Bald Eagles, 8 Yellow-rumped Walbers, a Palm Warbler, 34
Green-winged Teal and several Wood Ducks swimming around in the
flooded woods. It's cold and just started raining, s time to
appreciate these birds indoors!Thanks, ScottRon Harrower

Posted by: Ron Harrower <rharrower...>

Join us on Facebook!