Date: 4/30/18 8:11 am
From: Patrick Ready <birdsready...>
Subject: [wisb] Finally some birds!!
Got up & saw my yard had WT Sparrows so I knew stuff came in last night.
So I birded Pheasant Br Conservancy in Middleton and found a few warblers.
BT Green
Blackburnian
TN
Palm
Pine
B&W
Nashville
Palm a plenty
YEllow Rumps galore
Plus
BG Gnatcatcher
BW Hawk
3 fly over Great Egrets
Odd thing was no sparrows nor thrushes to speak of.
Ran into the usual PBC birders there. Some were out since 6 AM and they had
15 warbler species!!
It's about time!!!
A nice surprise was running into Kay Kavanaugh who is in town on family
business.
I tried for the Willet in Ashton but it was gone. Both Yellowlegs,
Bonapartes Gulls and Ring-billed Gulls was it.
Pat Ready
Madison