Date: 4/30/18 5:44 am
From: 'Stephen Whitney' via NHBirds <nhbirds...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Common Loons abound, FOY, Lakes Region
<nhbirds...>
"Stephen Whitney" <swhit_41...>
Subject: Common Loons abound, FOY, Lakes Region
>> 4/29/2018 - >> 4/30/2018

Six Common loons seen: FOY. a pair each on:
Pemigewasset Lake,  New Hampton/Meredith (AKA Pemi), Waukewan Lake,
Meredith Bay (town docks). One loon startles me surfacing close to me on dock, the other is just within binocular ID range.

** Waukewan Bridge
43.6640532,-71.5463161
Wood ducks, 2
Common Merganser, 1 (male)
Hooded Mergansers, 4
Bufflehead, 6
Canada Goose, 1
Ring-necked ducks, 5 arrive just as I am about to leave.
Great Blue Heron, 2 (one in wetland, other briefly forages along SE lake-shore)
Muskrat FOY. Swimming In wetlands, just within scope range.