Date: 4/30/18 4:57 am
From: DEBRA LAVALLEY <dlv...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Immature Eagle at Horseshoe Pond (Concord) this Morning
Good morning,

On my way in to work this morning, I saw this immature eagle perched by Horseshoe Pond in Concord. Luckily - I at least had my camera w/ the 300mm lens. I had to really crank the ISO so the photo is not the greatest.

https://flic.kr/p/Jyfwuj

I was on the other side of the street taking the photo. Then a woman and her dog stopped and asked what it was. I said an eagle - she was thrilled - but the eagle flew to another part of the pond. It wouldn't have stayed much longer because another walker with her dog was on the pond side of the road oblivious to the eagle.

Happy Birding,

Debbie /Boscawen