Date: 4/29/18 8:36 pm
From: Kristen Lindquist <kelindquist...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] BH Vireo, Winter Wren, Lincolnville, 4.29.18
Visiting friends near Moody Mt. in Lincolnville today, we heard singing
Blue-headed Vireos, Winter Wren, Purple Finch, Yellow-bellied Sapsucker,
and a calling Red-shouldered Hawk, which we later saw fly over. Our friends
say the RSHA been around for a few weeks now, so perhaps staying for the
season. Also, a pair of bluebirds active at a nesting box. And FOY Mourning
Cloak.

Kristen
--
Kristen Lindquist Website: kristenlindquist.com Haiku blog:
www.klindquist.blogspot.com