Date: 4/29/18 8:03 pm
From: Peter H Yaukey <PYaukey...>
Subject: [LABIRD-L] SE LA departure
I just (9:20) counted six apparent northbound songbird migrants silhouetted against the full moon in five minutes, a fairly good rate. It matches radar echoes that appear to be starting to arise from areas south of New Orleans.

A few more notes are on my blog, birdingneworleans.blogspot.com, together with a pic of a Wood Thrush I found at 10 pm last night stunned in front of a hotel facade on the West Bank in Harvey, which presumably was attempting to leave last night (when radar showed a departure as well).

PY

NOTICE: This message, including all attachments transmitted with it, is intended solely for the use of the Addressee(s) and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, and/or EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this communication in error, please destroy all copies of the message, whether in electronic or hard copy format, as well as attachments and immediately contact the sender by replying to this email or contact the sender at the telephone numbers listed above. Thank you!

Join us on Facebook!