Date: 4/29/18 7:56 pm
From: William Freedberg <williamfreedberg...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] RFI: housing for field work, Central MA
Massbirders,

I'll be doing bird-related field work this summer around Quabbin Reservoir and in North Brookfield, and am looking for a place to rent or stay from late May through early July. I'd appreciate any off-list ideas for where to look for cheap (<550/mo) places, aside from the obvious avenues (Craigslist, Harvard Forest, etc, which have all been exhausted). Or even better, if any conservation-minded birder has a spot I could rent (between Quabbin to the west, Worcester to the east, route 2 to the north and 90 to the south), that would be a huge help. While driving 1 3/4 hours to field sites at 3:30am is certainly doable, it would be much more agreeable to stay out there for a bit.

Thanks, and good birding,

Will Freedberg
Belmont
<Williamfreedberg...>