Date: 4/29/18 7:40 pm
From: Janet Keating <janet.ovec...>
Subject: Link to Purple Gallinule photos
Josh Holland was able to see and photograph the Purple Gallinule that I
spotted at Green Bottom Wildlife Management area. Gary Rankin and David
Patick also observed the bird.

Thanks, Josh, for the great photos! What a memory!

Here's the link to my Flickr:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/28046404@N04/albums/72157690490684100

--
Janet Keating, Consultant
Green Shepherd, LLC

Former Executive Director of Ohio Valley Environmental Coalition

304.522.0246 cell

"Your spirit is your true shield." Morihei Ueshiba, founder of Aikido;
quote from *The Art of Peace*

*"Someday after we have mastered the winds, the waves, the tides, and
gravity, we shall harness... the energies of love. Then for the second
time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire." -- Pierre
Teilhard de Chardin*

*"Never let a good crisis go to waste."--Winston Churchill*

Join us on Facebook!