Date: 4/29/18 6:52 pm
From: Rebecca Suomala <rsuomala2...>
Subject: [NHBirds] NH coast
Zeke Cornell and I birded the coast in the morning. Showers didn't start there until late morning and although things were somewhat quiet for new species we did have some good birding. Highlights below.

Razorbill at Seal Rocks

Upland Sandpiper and 7 meadowlarks at the Short Street end of Pease Tradeport

Black-crowned Night-Heron on Rt. 1A near Cross Beach Rd. in Seabrook

8 Purple Sandpipers at Pulpit Rocks, Rye

Willet, Greater and Lesser Yellowlegs as reported yesterday

Marsh Wren and 2 Virginia Rails at Borthwick Ave. marsh, Portsmouth

Becky Suomala, Concord