Date: 4/29/18 6:40 pm
From: Rebecca Suomala <rsuomala2...>
Subject: [NHBirds] More Newfound Lake birds
Zeke Cornell and I checked Newfound Lake in the
late afternoon, following up on Suzanne's report. Although a few
grebes were close to shore, it took a while to find the major rafts of
birds but we finally did after the rain stopped. They were in the
middle of the lake between West Shore Rd. and Whittemore Point and a
scope was essential. Impressive fallout totals below.

Horned Grebe 220

Red-necked Grebe 50

Bufflehead 60

Bonaparte's Gull 28

Becky Suomala

--
To Change your e-mail delivery settings (digest, daily, no mail)
visit: