Date: 4/29/18 6:32 pm
From: 'Terry Sohl' <tlsohl...> [sd-birds] <sd-birds-noreply...>
Subject: [sd-birds] Spoiler free Movie Comment - Bird related!!
I always find this laughable when going to see a movie.when they randomly
throw in the call of a Common Loon, or a screaming Red-tailed Hawk. It's
ALWAYS those two, and it seems they're just thrown in, in any situation.
Doesn't even have to be a bird present!

My son and I went to see Avengers: Infinity War. We liked it. Spoiler free
comment though.last scene.something happening on an alien planet. The scene
fades in and the first sound you hear? The haunting call of a Loon!!
Evidently Loons are aliens among us here on Earth. It's the only logical
explanation for their decision to throw in the call of a Common Loon in a
scene set on a foreign planet.

Something I always notice now when watching movies!

Terry Sohl

Join us on Facebook!