Date: 4/29/18 4:29 pm
From: Dorsey, Kurk <Kurk.Dorsey...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Durham migrants
Birders,

I had a little luck in Durham today and yesterday. At Lamprey River preserve on Packers Fall Road, I picked up a Yellow Warbler and Fish Crows, which aren't too common there. Doe Farm on Bennett Road kicked up a Black-and-White Warbler along with towhees and Field Sparrows. Thompson Forest on Wednesday Hill Road had Catbird and Ovenbird. Woodridge playing fields had Rose-breasted Grosbeak, House Wrens, and Gnatcatchers. but the highlight was Surrey lane marsh with a "singing," to use the term loosely, Pied-billed Grebe. Not too busy or rare, but still some nice diversity.

Kurk Dorsey

Durham