Date: 4/29/18 4:16 pm
From: <plbirder...>
Subject: Re: [COBOL] Slow Sawyer this morning
I was in the Park from 7.50 to 8.50 this morning. I agree it was very slow, the reason I only stayed an hour.
Here are the highlights of what I saw:

Cassin's Vireo. 1
Wilson's Warbler. 1
Orange-crowned Warbler. 3
Yellow-rumped Warbler. 1
Lincoln's Sparrow. 1
Golden-crowned Sparrow. 2
Evening Grosbeak 3
Swallows c70 majority Violet-green with a handful each of Barn, Tree and northern Rough winged Swallow.

Peter Low.
Bend Oregon.