Date: 4/29/18 4:19 pm
From: Sandy Turner <tmsprgrn...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Moore Reservoir
31 years checking Moore Reservoir and never anything like this afternoon.
Saw at least 150 Buffleheads, 30 Bonaparte's Gulls, and in the far distance
probably 200
Red-necked Grebes. Ringnecks, Greater Scaup, but missed the Horned Grebes
and Long-tailed Ducks that Bob Quinn noted when they were closer to the
dam. I checked Comerford dam area about 3:20 and saw all of a pair of
Mallards and 1 pair of Buffleheads. When I got back to Moore about 4:00
there was not a bird to be seen.

Sandy and Mark Turner
Lyman