Date: 4/29/18 3:51 pm
From: Chuck Berthoud <cbpabirds...>
Subject: Global Big Day is May 5; eBird Challenge; eBird Quizzes
Hello PA Birders,

Next Saturday is the fourth Global Big Day. Sponsor Cornell Lab wants to
know whether you will join more than 20,000 others by submitting at
least one checklist to eBird? Last year’s Big Day set a new record with
6,659 species reported in one day. PA birders can make history by
helping break the record with our checklists.

For those who enjoy meeting the monthly Challenges this month’s is
usually the easiest…submit 5 complete checklists.

I am continually impressed with the innovative and new ways to use
eBird. New this week are  photo and sounds quizes that has really helped
me prepare for several upcoming trips! Each photo or sounds quiz has 20
media obtained from submitted checklists. Try it for your home county or
state, somewhere you have been or are planning to go.

Good birding,

Chuck Berthoud, York

717/608-2614

Join us on Facebook!