Date: 4/29/18 3:28 pm
From: Marla Shoemaker <marlaswhisperingpines...>
Subject: Baltimore oriole
For any of you that know me, you'll know that I have been trying to entice
Baltimore Orioles into my yard to be fed for the last 10 or 12 years. I see
them for one to three weeks in the spring, and then they disappear. They
have never once come in to eat. I will see them further down the road but
never back at my house for the rest of the summer. This year, for my
birthday, my husband who knows how hard I've tried to do this, got me two
new oriole feeders. He's an optimist. I put them up this week and just a
little while ago was looking out my kitchen window- and there was an oriole
- eating from my HUMMINGBIRD FEEDER! There's irony for you! But I'll take
it anyway I can get it. LOL! Let's just hope they stay!

Marla Shoemaker
Riley County
West side of Manhattan

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html