Date: 4/29/18 1:22 pm
From: Teresa M <ladytstarlight...>
Subject: More interesting birds
Early I had when putting the dogs out two Yellow- Billed Cuckoos in the
Oak tree above the feeders. They flew off when I looked over there. The
young Owl that has his hours still messed up in his head. I wonder if his
parents got killed reason he doesn't know when to hunt which hours to be
out. He seems to follow the band of Crows around. They are not chasing him
anymore they sit next to him in the tree now. Sort of adoption going on
here maybe?
I had put out a third of watermelon rind big slice today by the
hummingbird feeder. Yeap a nice Orange Oriole liked it just fine. Now
they are at the other feeder a pair sitting so pretty on the wire. the B
ones pardon me Idont have my book handy and I forgot how to spell it. My
net is messed up again today so I barely can email this out.
Scarlet Tanager is out there again. 4 cowbirds. Titmouse, Chickadee, two
Goldfinches, Red bellied Woodpecker along with a Downy. And a Fox
Sparrow. Not a bad glance out the door for today. Teresa , Hector, AR

--
The more you give thanks? The more you will receive.

Join us on Facebook!