Date: 4/29/18 1:10 pm
From: CAMPBELL, MARTIN <campbem...>
Subject: Oriole and Mississippi Kite
Greetings,
Friday and Saturday mornings I had the pleasure of greeting the dawn chorus
and sunrise standing outside of the Conway Expo center helping out at the
Arkansas Mission of Mercy free dental clinic. Besides the common town
birds I observed Scissor-tailed flycatchers and Eastern Kingbirds, watched
a Green heron fly over, and was excited to see my FOS Mississippi Kite
cruising around.

Today, Sunday, at my house near Arkadelphia, I spied one male Baltimore
Oriole (FOS) checking out the feeder and the chicken coop. Lots of really
bright Indigo buntings.

Marty
Martin J. Campbell, Ph.D.
Professor of Organic Chemistry