Date: 4/29/18 12:53 pm
From: G & J Fenton Friesen <friesen.fenton...>
Subject: HV County Sunday
I birded a few spots in Harvey County this AM. The 14th Street Wetlands in
Newton had Solitary, Spotted, and Pectoral Sandpipers and Greater
Yellowlegs along with Mallard, Ring-necked Duck, Wood Duck and Blue-winged
Teal. A Yellow Warbler started the Warbler migration season for me in the
county. Roughly 40 species at that location.

HV County East Lake had Pectoral Sandpipers and a Spotted Sandpiper along
with a Wilson's Phalarope and Greater Yellowlegs. Warblers included
Yellow-rumped and a singing Palm Warbler. Nice to see Baltimore Oriole,
Eastern Kingbird and hear two Warbling Vireo's. 49 species at the park.

I had a FOS female Baltimore Oriole show up at the feeder this afternoon in
Newton.

Gregg

--
Gregg & Joanna Fenton Friesen