Date: 4/29/18 11:49 am
From: Jim McDonald <cjmcd77...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Migration
Another good resource is Kenn Kaufman's blog. It's focused on western Lake
Erie, but generally applies to our area too.

http://cranecreekbirding.blogspot.com/

Jim McDonald

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAPs5FRWbxNoOWk-ghmFVkTsdZ8kRYRW8%<3DjvaksLENEo18ZuGgg...>