Date: 4/29/18 11:30 am
From: Marc Ribaudo via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [VA-bird] Leesylvania State Park
Another good morning at Leesylvania State Park, with 75 species tallied. I had a 5 vireo morning, with warbling, red-eyed, white-eyed, blue-headed, and yellow-throated. I also had 14 warbler species, including FOY blackpoll, yellow, yellow-throated, yellow-rumped, common yellowthroat, black-throated blue, black-throated green, prairie, palm, pine, northern waterthrush, American redstart, northern parula, and black-and-white. Other notables were FOY indigo bunting, hermit thrush, spotted sandpiper, ruby-throated hummingbird, and bank swallow.

Marc Ribaudo
<moribaudo...>