Date: 4/29/18 11:08 am
From: David Rudin <dbrudin177...>
Subject: [cobirds] Venetucci Farm Update
After reporting on Black-throated Gray Warbler and Harris's Sparrow at
Venetucci Farm on Friday, I have received a few inquiries about the status
of the farm. The farm is not in operation for 2018, and thus the
self-guided birding trail will not be open. However, PPCF, the farm owner,
has allowed me to continue to lead guided birding hikes. More info can be
found at https://www.ppcf.org/venetucci-birding-program/ . People can also
email me to find out more and to be added to our email list which we are
rebuilding after it was lost in the farm's recent transition.

Best,
David Rudin
<dbrudin...>