Date: 4/29/18 8:05 am
From: Jim Dixon <jamesdixonlr...>
Subject: Sightings: Arboretum Trail at Pinnacle Mountain State Park
Highlights, besides the aforementioned Why Why bird, were my target bird Louisiana Waterthrush, Nashville Warbler, Yellow-breasted Chat, Northern Parula, Worm-eating Warbler, Black-and-white Warbler, and Scarlet Tanager.

Has the taxonomy of the Chat changed? My Ebird checklist shows it after the sparrows and towhee and not with the warblers.

Jim Dixon
Little Rock
www.jamesdixon.us
"There is nothing like looking, if you want to find something. You certainly usually find something, if you look, but it is not always quite the something you were after." — Thorin

Join us on Facebook!