Date: 4/29/18 7:56 am
From: Jim Dixon <jamesdixonlr...>
Subject: Re: Sonic ID help please
After listening to recordings, I think it was a Tufted Titmouse. iBird Pro includes a “harsh doublet” recording from Arkansas of all places that while not exactly what I heard it is similar and I did mention “titmouse with a cold”.

Jim Dixon
Little Rock
www.jamesdixon.us
"There is nothing like looking, if you want to find something. You certainly usually find something, if you look, but it is not always quite the something you were after." — Thorin