Date: 4/29/18 7:30 am
From: James Bair <0000053b853e5bf2-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Handicapped Birding Locations update no birds
Good morning Birders,

Handicapped Birding sites in Missouri, Kansas, Iowa and Arkansas.

I have been working on this project for abt a month. I want to produce a list of wheelchair friendly biding sites across Missouri that meet certain ADA criteria. Any additions to the list are welcome.

Just send hem to my email address withe the Heading Handicapped Site. I need sites, trails or areas in in Iowa,and Arkansas and Illinois that meet ADA certification. <jpbairkc...>

If you would like a pdf copy of the draft just drop me an email and I will send it via return mail. <jpbairkc...>

Please share this message with your local chapters and groups in the above states.

A big thank you goes out to all of you who have helped so far.

James Bair
<jpbairkc...>
Kansas City, Mo
816-516-2733