Date: 4/28/18 10:25 pm
From: SeEttaM <seettam...>
Subject: [cobirds] Probable Glossy among about 40 White-faced Ibis in Florence
There have been one to two flocks of dark ibis that have stopped over to
feed in flooded agriculture fields in both Florence and Canon City for just
over a week. Today I spotted one that shows the bluish-gray lines of skin
bordering the eyes (and not extending behind the eyes), dark versus reddish
legs and brownish versus reddish eyes. I have uploaded a few photos of
this ibis that show these field marks plus White-faced Ibis for comparison
onto my Birds and Nature blog.

SeEtta Moss
Canon City
http://BirdsAndNature.blogspot.com