Date: 4/28/18 7:44 pm
From: Janice Frye via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [VA-bird] Fwd: FW: REALLY excessive use of bird call
Yeah, sometimes they appear to be reaching out late in the day, perhaps
after being mobbed and separated during the day by songbirds. I did read
somewhere about a GHOW pair that hooted for awhile after a storm destroyed
their nest. Seems reasonable that adult BADO would search for a missing
mate or fledgling for awhile before giving up. Blaming birders for
everything is so easy. Evidence seems to be incomplete here.