Date: 4/28/18 5:56 pm
From: <jacksonwrxt89...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Sunapee FOY’s
Last night seemed to bring a nice wave of migrant Warblers to my neck of the woods, which has seen a slow start to migration so far. This morning I had a singing NORTHERN WATERTHRUSH in some swampy woods on the edge of the fields along Trask Brook Road. Shortly after I visited the stretch of the Sugar River along Treatment Plant Road. There were a few singing Yellow-rumped Warblers, but there was also a singing BLACK-THROATED GREEN WARBLER. Along the river there was also a singing LOUISIANA WATERTHRUSH. Normally, I try to avoid writing “FOY” posts, but the Louisiana Waterthrush is a first ever for me in my home town of Sunapee and represents town bird #176. The following checklist has a photo and some audio of today’s new addition.
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S45022967

-Dylan Jackson
Sunapee

Sent from my iPhone