Date: 4/28/18 3:39 pm
From: Jack E. Solomon <00000003433c95af-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Fw: Frick Today, Allegheny County, Homewood Cemetery Sightings. Outings
Regarding the message below, Susie Solomon insists I tell *yinz about her sightings in Homewood Cemetery (it's adjacent to Frick Park).  She had gone out birding alone early. She's the real birder. I'm her typist and chauffeur.At the cemeteryWood Thrush, FOYCooper's HawkWild Turkey, male, displaying
The male turkey attracted a female who ran down the hill, to greet him I hope, and passed out of sight headed towards him.
Jack Solomon*yinz is second person plural in Pittsburgh.

P. S. I lead an outing at Frick Park tomorrow at about the same time as Kate St. John leads one at nearby Schenley Park. If you're a beginner, come to either outing and let the leader know you need some help. If you choose mine at Frick, brace yourself for bad jokes. Details at the Three  Rivers Birding Club  Outings Page at 3rbc.org

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

----- Forwarded Message ----- From: "Jack E. Solomon" <snaggle719...> To: "Pabirds Pabirds" <pabirds...> Cc: Sent: Sat, Apr 28, 2018 at 6:14 PM Subject: Frick Today, Allegheny County Susie Solomon, Liz Barrow, and I birded at Riverview Hill
Black-and-white Warbler
Yellow-rumped Warbler
Blue-headed Vireo
Ruby-crowned Kinglet male, displaying his ruby-red crown.
After Riverview Hill, we ate brunch at Mickey D's and took a short walk along the river at the Waterfront in Homestead, where Susie saw a
Yellow-throated Warbler

while I talked to Victoria Wefers and Trinidad Regaspi who had a scope on the Red-tailed Hawk nest and were volunteers, showing the nest, and the hawk when it was home, to cyclists who were on the Raptor Row Ride. Raptor Row Ride – Saturday, April 28, 2018 | Steel Valley Trail Council

| | |

| |
Raptor Row Ride – Saturday, April 28, 2018 | Steel Valley Trail Council

| |

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Join us on Facebook!