Date: 4/28/18 11:58 am
From: Kenny Nichols <0000011f0020ee30-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: Bullocks Oriole
link to eBird list with photos.
we will be here today and tomorrow if anyone wants to stop by....assuming the bird stays.

eBird Checklist – Lake Dardanelle--Nichols Property (restricted access), Yell County, Arkansas, US – Sat Apr 28, 2018 – 44 species

| |
eBird Checklist – Lake Dardanelle--Nichols Property (restricted access),...

Kenny NicholsDardanelle501-278-6278

On Saturday, April 28, 2018, 1:55:22 PM CDT, Daniel Mason <millipede1977...> wrote:

Any pictures? And if it hangs around long enough, visitors welcome
tomorrow? I'd still have to convince my wife I need to see something
like that as it's probably 3 hours from here. Would give me an excuse to
pass through frog bayou area as well. Not sure my wife will be up for it
but we'll see.

Daniel Mason