Date: 4/28/18 8:28 am
From: Jim Dixon <jamesdixonlr...>
Subject: Re: overrun with orioles
Its so bad I’ve even got two and a Rose-breasted Grosbeak. Just Baltimore’s for me so far.

Jim Dixon
Little Rock
www.jamesdixon.us
"There is nothing like looking, if you want to find something. You certainly usually find something, if you look, but it is not always quite the something you were after." — Thorin