Date: 4/28/18 7:11 am
From: Angela Cobas <angnix...>
Subject: Re: [birders] OT: Monitoring a nest site using an automated camera
I worked on a project several years ago that monitored nests with
survelance cameras that had a boat battery as a power source and they
recorded to an SD card... But I couldn't tell you how they were made, I
just helped put them in the field. Equipment had to be covered from rain.
There is the ethics of disturbing the nest to consider also.

Angela Cobas

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAFxPJ5a6dwxc%3DbqgixDVWa6wbtJKwRGgAEth%<2B2m-0kHUaz7Nxw...>