Date: 4/28/18 6:08 am
From: Brenda Wright <coenbrenda...> [wsbn] <wsbn-noreply...>
Subject: [wsbn] Miramonte, San Miguel County

Greetings,
Brenda and I birded Miramonte and San Miguel County yesterday. It was really nice to see a big flock of American White Pelicans overhead. A complete list of birds can be seen by visiting the attached link.Yesterday morning in the yard, we finally got Evening Grosbeaks at our feeders. Late afternoon three warbler species made a showing, Orange-crowned, Yellow-rumped, and Yellow for over 50 yard species this month.We did see 4 Western Kingbirds yesterday in the P/J so they are coming. Flycatchers are real late this spring, I suspect because of the dry conditions.
Brenda and Coen

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S45004800

Join us on Facebook!