Date: 4/28/18 12:05 am
From: Brandon <flammowl17...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: RUFF at Upper Queens / Neeskah Res., Kiowa County
Just in case anyone wants to know, like me, which parking lot did you walk
from? The west one, by the grove of trees (aka Hermit Warbler/rattlesnake
grove) or the from the south one. Thanks, I saw your photos, great find!
Hope it is present on Saturday.

Brandon K. Percival
Pueblo West, CO

Sent from my Android