Date: 4/27/18 8:36 pm
From: Lloyd Davies <ldavies...>
Subject: Pileated and FOY Oriole
Had a pileated woodpecker come to the suet feeder this morning, actually
right after I had hung it up. (Have to bring them in each night or the
raccoons make off with them.) My wife had seen him briefly on the suet on
Sunday. Only the third time I've seen a pileated in 20 years and this one
being at the feeders was amazing. Watched and filmed it for ten minutes.

Then in the afternoon heard and saw my first oriole.

Not a bad day. :)

Lloyd Davies

Marion, KS

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html