Date: 4/27/18 4:35 pm
From: Teresa M <ladytstarlight...>
Subject: Another surprise visitor at my door
I had already shut down my net for the night. I got some things to sort
out for the next few days. But the dogs wanted out because of problems
locally I am looking both ways before I am opening our gated door each
time. I looked up too but not directly up on the steel gate frame.
Something brushed my back hard enough to make me nearly fall down the steps
to the porch. I looked with my spray can ready to fire at whoever hit me.
As this big body flew off the door frame across in front of my face. Silent
as a ghost. Round head, big yellow eyes streaking brown and white details
to sit in a tree across the way . Now the Greeks would say that I was
truly protected? Since that young BARRED Owl sitting on top of my door
was no doublt put there by God. It was an awesome experience. Teresa,
Hector, AR

--
The more you give thanks? The more you will receive.

Join us on Facebook!