Date: 4/27/18 3:43 pm
From: Pat <pvaldata1...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Baltimore Oriole
A few minutes ago I heard some odd whistles and "cheep" notes in the cedar outside the bedroom window. Turned out to be my FOS Baltimore Oriole.
While at the Adkins Arboretum native plant sale today, we saw a Blue-gray Gnatcatcher and heard an Ovenbird. There was a lot of bird activity, but I was focused on the greenery. We picked up lots of bird- and butterfly-friendly plants. Sale continues tomorrow and Sunday.

Pat ValdataCrisfield, MD