Date: 4/27/18 12:41 pm
From: Alan & Joan Linquist <linquists...>
Subject: [wisb] Birds on Wisconsin's rare bird list
I went birding in Fond du Lac County and of the birds on my list, three were on the rare bird list.  All three I have seen earlier this year and other people have mentioned them this year, so it is a surprise that they are on the rare bird list.  If some one can explain to the me (or us) what is the proper procedure for this site, let us know.  Otherwise I will just mention them:
Northern Harrier (1) sitting low in a treeRuby Crowned Kinglet (2) spotted at two different placesCommon Loon (2) spotted at two different places.
Thanks,
Alan LInquist (Washington County)