Date: 4/27/18 10:49 am
From: Jack Smiley <jackrsmiley...>
Subject: [birders] Reminder: Bird Walk at LeFurge Woods, Sat., April 28, 9:00 am
Just a reminder:

I will be leading a Bird Walk for Detroit Audubon this coming Saturday,
April 28th at 9:00 a.m. at the LeFurge Woods Nature Preserve. Meet at the
parking lot off of Prospect Road, 1/4 mile south of Vreeland Road.

The more eyes and ears the better! Come out and see what birds--especially
warblers--have returned from their southern journeys. I hope to see you
tomorrow!

This walk is being sponsored by the Superior Township Parks & Recreation
Department. It is free and open to all.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAJpB0PUNqTRLBaekGib%<3D99QgiTZUH0RaQY1mcOhi68JmLOrB-Q...>