Date: 4/27/18 10:40 am
From: Naeem Yusuff <naeem.yusuff...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Mt Auburn Cemetery - BBC 4/27
A lovely morning at Mt. Auburn Cemetery.  Singleton sightings of

Pine Warbler (in eponymous tree in the Dell)Palm Warbler (below tower, at end of eponymous Ave)
Yellow-rumped Warbler (Willow Pond)

Handfuls of Ruby-crowned Kinglets around

Full eBird list below.

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S44993581

The BBC has a number of walks at Mt Auburn through the peak migration,
6:30 AM in April and 6:00 AM in May.  Look forward to seeing you there.

We did not see the Great Horned Owl in the Dell, however I stopped by Fresh Pond (off Huron Ave) and the
baby and momma owls were easily seen.  I haven't seen these owls/nest posted - they are near the intersection of
Huron Ave and Fountain Terrace.  The Cambridge parks folks have done a great job cordoning off an area to assure that
people don't bother the owls too much.

Regards,
Naeem Yusuff
Cambridge, MA