Date: 4/27/18 9:02 am
From: Jacque Brown <bluebird2...>
Subject: Centerton Field trip Friday - possibility of Yellow-headed Blackbirds around Vaughn..
I did some scouting this morning for this field trip.

Please park where you can pull in the gate but make sure you are not blocking access to the building.

There was a few shorebirds and warblers at the hatchery but the workers were busy and the birds moving around, they were mowing, etc so hopefully thing settle down for the afternoon.

I drove around the farm circuit in Vaughn, there is still some standing water in some fields , Blue-wing Teal, and a few shorebirds. I did not find any specialty shorebirds but I did run across a flock of 11 Yellow-headed Blackbirds. these are moving around as a flock, mostly males, but we have a good chance of relocating them.

Jacque Brown.

Join us on Facebook!