Date: 4/27/18 8:22 am
From: Daniel Mason <millipede1977...>
Subject: Re: "Wings Over Arkansas"
I had been wondering if they'd ever allow the use of Ebird data for
this. That's good to hear. I'm not sure you'd need to make 6 copies
though. (oh, and I still have a ways to go to get the 6th one.)
From their form it says :
(Check all levels for which
you are applying)

So I'm assuming you can apply for all the levels at once if you can get
that many. They say that retroactive lists are fine as well so nobody
has to go out and re-find everything. :)   My daughter and I have been
working on this and need to finally apply for some.

Daniel Mason